The heavens are a scroll continually unfolding… His gospel written in the stars for all to see.
You may remember the configuration of stars that, on September 23, 2017, pictured Revelation 12. In this passage and in the stars, we see that the woman (Israel) gave birth to a Son (Christ). And the woman in the wilderness of transition (the church) gives birth to the sons of God, of whom Jesus is the Firstborn. And the job of the dragon (leviathan) is to devour the seed. But we see from Isaiah 27 that, when God arises on our behalf and defeats him, fruitfulness will come and sons will be birthed in the earth.
In that day, the Lord will punish with his sword—
his fierce, great and powerful sword—
Leviathan the gliding serpent,
Leviathan the coiling serpent;
he will slay the monster of the sea.
In that day—
Sing about a fruitful vineyard...
-Isaiah 27:1-2, NIV
Leviathan comes during times of chaos and transition, times of “tohu wa-bohu,” when the old is melting away and the new has not fully formed. It sits at the mouth of this chrysalis, this womb of the old that is dying by Divine design, in order to devour the seed of the new. Out of the church is coming the sons, and leviathan’s job is to devour them!
This video teaching, released at All Things Restored on 1/7/23, will help you learn that:
- The key to transition is to hold fast to eternal principles, to let go of external expressions of those principles and to lean on the Spirit of Truth to help you discern which is which.
- You can step into the womb of creation, which is a real place in the realm of the Spirit.
- Praying in the Spirit is crucial during times of transition, because you are using your voiceprint to frame up mysteries which you can then step into.
- You can create a spiritual structure upon the foundation of God’s name, into which you can release your decrees and declarations, accelerating manifestation.
- It is God who must defeat leviathan.
- The most important key for you is humility.
To view, click HERE
May this be a blessing to you. May it encourage you in your journey and give you clarity concerning “where you are on the map.”
Until next time,