What we experience in the heavenly realm is real! And this reality manifests in the tangible, natural realm!!
Last week, we talked about the fact that supernatural experiences are not for a “special” few, but are the inheritance of all God’s sons through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. When His flesh was torn, the separation between us and the Father was removed, and so was the separation between the dimensions. You learned that, if you are born again, you are already “seated with Christ in heavenly places” and that the word “seated” literally means “the right of admittance to such a space.” You are a citizen of heaven! You learned that you are not a human being who has spiritual experiences, but you are a spirit being having a human experience. And that is why the supernatural feels so natural that we sometimes miss it… it is our original design. The kingdom of God really is “within you” (Luke 17:21)!
In this week’s video teaching, I’ll give you some Biblical, present day and personal examples of heaven manifesting in the earth and will share one of my earliest encounters in a heavenly counsel room that began with a crazy strategy and ended with a miraculous victory over a demonic assignment. Our first Biblical example is, of course, Yeshua…
- Check out what YESHUA said to Nicodemus:
If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe,
how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?
No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven,
that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.
-John 3:12, NKJV
What is Jesus saying? He was telling Nicodemus, that He is here now on earth as a man, and while here on earth, He has also ascended into heaven as a man. The Spirit of God is part of the eternal realm where there is no time or distance and He lives in us too, enabling us to also live out of heaven. Jesus is the “firstborn of many brethren” (us) and, as my friend, Connie Woods, often says, He is not an example FOR us, but an example OF us!
- JOHN THE BELOVED was a man, just like us, but he ascended into heaven. Here’s how he described his experience:
After this I looked, and behold, a door open to heaven!
And a voice came which I heard addressing me
like [the calling of] a war trumpet.
It said, Come up here, and I will show you what must take place in the future. At once I came under the [Holy] Spirit’s power,
and behold, a throne stood open in heaven,
and One seated on the throne!”
-Revelation 4:1-2, AMPC
- MOSES, Aaron and the 70 elders of Israel (Exodus 24) went up on Mount Horeb, saw God and ate and drank with Him. They went up to heaven in more than just their spirits – they went in body!
- In II Corinthians 12: 1-4, THE APOSTLE PAUL said that he was caught up into heaven and wasn’t sure if he went in body or just in spirit. He said this twice, so he is reiterating that we can go in spirit or in body. Both Moses and Paul saw the heavenly blueprint and brought back with them what was necessary to create the earthly pattern here (Moses’ tabernacle & the New Testament church).
WHY LIVE OUT OF HEAVEN?
- PRAYING FROM THERE IS MORE EFFECTIVE because we are seated high above principalities, powers, rulers, thrones and dominions.
- WE HAVE ACCESS TO WHATEVER WE NEED.
- EVERY PROMISE FROM GOD IS ALREADY DONE IN HEAVEN and we, as His gates, have the privilege of birthing it here in the earth realm.
If you are facing a situation that is “impossible” in the natural realm, rejoice. You have been chosen to not only overcome, but to be a demonstration of what it looks like to live from heaven and to be a channel of heaven’s limitless supply. You can’t be an overcomer without overcoming something, so just keep that YES in your heart and receive Divine grace to live from the heavenly realm.
Stay tuned next week, when I will share some very practical keys for how to walk this out. Then we will actually practice together.
Here is the link to the video version of this teaching: Living Out of Heaven, part 2. Remember… it really is the Father’s good pleasure to give YOU His kingdom!!!